How to Print a 1094-C
1) Select Print Forms from the menu bar then select Print Forms from the drop-down.
2) Select the payer/company from the Company drop-down.
3) Select the form type from the Form drop-down.
4) Select the employee from the Employees available to Print window.
5) Select printing Option, (Pre-printer or Laser generated) → Select Print Copy: ( IRS COPY note: your IRS copy should be printed in order to print your 1094-C)
NOTE: After you have printed all your employees; your employees should be on the bottom window.
Follow the same steps from above 1 to 5 to select your form to print your 1094-C.
NOTE: Your Employees should be on the top window. When you click on print your employees should be on the bottom window.
NOTE: If you are trying to print Part III or Part IV you will need to Select ALL from bottom window → Reset to reprint please see below : ↓
Your Employees should be available to print.
6) Set the print alignment and click Save Alignment.
7) Click View to preview the form on screen or Print to print.