How to Print a 1094-C
1) Select Print Forms from the menu bar then select Print Forms from the drop-down.
2) Select the payer/company from the Company drop-down.
3) Select the form type from the Form drop-down.
4) Select the employee from the Employees available to Print window.
5) Select printing Option, (Pre-printer or Laser generated) → IRS copy can only be printed using Pre-Printed forms.
6) Set the print alignment and click Save Alignment -
Select How-To Test Print Alignment to test align on a blank sheet of paper to verify it is print correctly on the pre-printed form -the alignment will NOT save when printing from the view screen.
* Pre-Printed Forms - Forms that have the layout of the forms printed on the page ready for data population.
* Laser Generated (Blank)- Forms that may or may not have instructions printed on the back and are ready for data population with compatible software. This will print the form along with your data. IRS/SSA printing specifications require that blank forms have perforations. IRS/SSA Copy A can only be pre-printed forms.
7) Select Copy: ( IRS COPY note: your IRS copy should be printed in order to print your 1094-C)
8) Click View to preview the form on screen or Print to print form
(If printing from the View screen you will have the option to print as a PDF or to your printer) NOTE:Printing for the View screen - It WILL NOT save the alignment you MUST print from the print button if you aligned your forms.
NOTE: After you have printed all your employees; your employees should be on the bottom window.
Follow the same steps from above 1 to 8 to select your form to print your 1094-C.
NOTE: Your Employees should be on the top window. When you click on print your employees should be on the bottom window.
NOTE: If you are trying to print Part III or Part IV you will need to Select ALL from bottom window
Your Employees should be available to print.
6) Set the print alignment and click Save Alignment.
7) Click View to preview the form on screen or Print to print.