Below you will find instructions on how to edit Filters/Blocked Addresses using Web-Based Email Service Providers.
- Open Gmail.
- At the top right, click Settings & next click on See all settings.
3. Click Filters and Blocked Addresses.
4. Find the filter you'd like to change.
5. Click Edit or Delete to remove the filter. If you're editing the filter, click Continue when you're done editing. Or you can create a new filter as needed.
6. Click Update filter or OK
- Click the Settings icon. Next select More Settings .
2. Click Filters.
3. Click Add new filters.
4. Enter the filter name, set the filter rules, and choose or create a folder for the emails.
5. Click Save at the bottom.
Note: If you are using a different Web Based Email Service then the ones listed above, please refer to your IT Administrator or Email Service provider for instructions.