How Do I File for a Federal Extension?

Federal Extension:

See Form 8809, Application for Extension of Time to File Information Returns.

Located under the Help tab "Select Request for an Extension" you are able to fill in the information and save the save the form 


Have more questions? Submit a request
Powered by Zendesk