How to Correct a W-2 or W-3 Form

If you already mailed or efiled your form W-2 and now need to make a correction, you are able to efile a correction through the efile website.  If you need further assistance preparing your corrected paper copy, please contact your tax provider or visit the SSA website

Have more questions? Submit a request
Powered by Zendesk