Extract files and place them in the data folder
- Locate the zip file that you transferred onto the new PC using Step 1 instructions above.
- Right click on Zip Folder and select the Extract All option
- The Extraction Wizard is opened. Click the Next button.
- On the next screen you will select a destination for the files. Click the Browse button.
- Click My Computer, Local Disk (C), Tax Folder, Choose LaserLink or
TFP or TaxRight (depending on what software title you are restoring)
- Finally, click the DATA folder and click OK button.
- The destination folder should look something like this; click the Next button on this screen
- When you are asked “Do you want to copy and replace the files?” click Yes to all and the extracting progress bar will be visible.
- Click the Finish button to complete the process