We support the TaxRight, Laser Link and ACA software - All screen shots are from the Laser Link software,
1) Insert the CD into your computer's CD-ROM drive.
2) The installation wizard should open automatically.
What if the installation wizard doesn’t open automatically?
A. Double click the My Computer icon to open and explore the drives in your machine. Your My Computer icon should be located on your desktop in the top left corner of your desktop.
B. Double click the CD-ROM drive to open and view the files on the CD.
C. Please temporarily disable Antivirus/Firewall if possible
D. Right Click the Setup.exe file and Select "Run as Administrator" (LSLXXXXSetup.exe, TaxRightXXXXSetup.exe or ACAXXXXSetup.exe) for the software program application.
2) When done reading the Welcome page, click Next
3) After reading the license agreement, select "I agree to the terms of this license agreement", click Install to continue or click Cancel to abort the setup.
Note: This is a single use license to use one (1) copy of the LaserLink/TaxRight/ACA
Computer Software Tax Program
Note: You must install the software on a local drive in order for it to work properly.
It cannot be installed on a network drive.
4) When installation is finished, an Installation Successful screen will appear.
5) Support provided by how to contact us Close
6) The software will close double-click the software icon on the desktop to open the
program. Pictured are the 3 software titles we support Laser Link, TaxRight and ACA
7) Once your software opens, you will be required to enter a 12-digit Product Key in order to begin using your software. Click Ok
Note: Product key can be found on the CD sleeve or on the face of the CD. Contact customer service if you cannot locate your product key you must provide a proof of purchase
8) Click OK - Your software will open - Click Register Now this will open a web page for you to register you software. Select Register when completed the required information
9) You will now be able to import your prior years data Note: You can only import if the prior years software is installed, you are not able to skip a year
SOFTWARE END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT: