Before you uninstall if you have already started entering in data you will need to back up the database - See How to Restore Software
How to Backup -
How to Restore Software -
Trouble Shooting -
How to uninstall software
NOTE: If you have entered any data in the software program first back up and copy and paste the back up to your desktop you will need this to restore the data after you install again.
We recommend you do a complete uninstall if you are having issues,
1) Control Panel uninstalled the software your Laser Link/TFP/ACA
2) Under the Program Files or Program Files (x86)
3) Under the C users) see below
1. Click on Start menu of your PC, Control Panel, Programs, Program and Features and Uninstall a Program
2 . A uninstall window will appear, click on the Next button. This will uninstall your software program.
3. You will need to delete two more files from your PC. Click on your Start menu and Computer.
4. Double click on your Local Drive.
5. Double click on Program Files or Program Files (x86) -
In the Program Files or Program Files (x86) will be the Laser Link / TFP Folder delete this folder
6. Delete the Data base (2017)- Located under the C:\Users\yourname\AppData\Local - Delete the Folder for the program
Note: Prior Year Software 2016 & older - Data base is under the C:\Program Files or Program Files (x86)\LaserLink/TFP/ACA - delete the set up log
Here you will Delete the Folder: TFP / Laser Link /ACA
Note: If you do not see Appdata it could be hidden -
In the upper Left
Select - Organize from the drop down window
Select - Folder and search options
Select - View tab Click Show hidden files, folders, or drives
Click Ok - Follow step 6 on deleting data base
After you have remove all file and folders Reboot your PC
7. After you have Delete the 3 files go to your desktop and Empty the Recycle Bin