- You may have multiple version of Crystal Report Installed
- You may not have our version of the Crystal Report Installed (SAP Crystal Report Runtime Engine for .NET framework version 184.108.40.2069)
- SAP Crystal Report Runtime Engine for .NET Framework is malfunctioning
Go into Control Panel -> Programs and Features -> Uninstall Program to get a list of the programs installed on the computer.
NOTE: DO NOT UNINSTALL ANYTHING AT THIS POINT, THIS IS JUST TO GET A LIST OF PROGRAMS THAT IS INSTALLED ON THE COMPUTER
Verify how many versions of Crystal Report is installed by going through the list.
NOTE: Before performing any of these process we strongly recommend you to create a backup of your database and store it in a location that you have access to (such as your desktop)
- If you have multiple version of Crystal Report installed, there may be compatibility issue with our software and having difficult versions of Crystal Report installed
- It may be best to install the software on a different computer with no other Crystal Report Version Installed
- Follow the links below on how to copy your database from one PC to another using the back up and restore feature.
- If you do not have SAP Crystal Report installed have them follow the same steps as below:
- If you only have our version of Crystal Report installed
- Uninstall the SAP Crystal Report for .NET Framework
- Restart the computer
- Insert the software CD into the computer
- Run the installation wizard - https://complyright.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/210237226-What-if-the-Installation-Wizard-Doesn-t-Automatically-Open-
- Select the Repair function – (This will re-evaluate what is installed on the computer and reinstall the SAP Crystal Report).