Issue: Inputing the tax form money value correctly in the software; however, when printing the form the formatting of the money is changed.
Note: All data created on the images below are generated for example purposes only.
See Example images below:
Image (1): Input of money data into the Software as $50.00
Image (2): Output of the Form, the format has changed to 50.000000000.
This is due to the Currency Format Settings Under the Control Panel.
To resolve this issue:
- Go into Control Panel
- Select the Clock, Language, and Region
- Select Region and Language
- Select Additional Settings
- Under the Customize Format ensure that No. of digits after decimal is "2" and Digit Grouping is "123456789".
- Set Apply
- It may require a Restart or logging off the account and Logging on the account for the change to take effect.