How to Run a Totals Report:
1) Select Reports from the menu bar then select Totals Report.
2) Select the Tax Form for which you want to run the totals report from the Select Form to Run Summary or Totals Report drop-down menu.
Select either All Payers or a specific payer from the Select Payer (Company) drop-down menu.
3) Select either All Payers or a specific payer from the Select Payer (Company) drop-down menu.
Note: If you select All Payers when running a Total Report, All Recipients will automatically be selected. If you choose a specific payer, you will be able to select All Recipients or a specific recipient.
4) Select how you would like to sort both payers and recipients from the Sort Report by drop-down menu.
Note: Sorting payers and recipients is optional.
5) Click View/Print to create the report to print to a pdf
6. Select the percentage to size the report
Note: You will not be able to export your data to a excel file