Create a 1099 Correction Form:
1) Select Tax Forms from the menu bar then select the form type for which you need to file a correction form from the drop-down list.
2) Select payer/company from Payer/Company drop-down.
3) Select recipient from Recipients/Payees with Forms Filed window.
4) Click the Corrected box on top of the form.
Note: All previous amounts filed will clear out once the Corrected box is checked, so that you can enter the correct data.
5) Fill in correct data in the tax form.
6) Click SAVE.
Type 1 and 2 corrections https://complyright.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/210237426-Filing-Corrections-1099-s-Type-1-and-2-Instructions-