Generally Transmittal Forms are used to report a summary of a batch of recipients to be included with the filing. There will be situations where you need to create a new batch of recipients under the same payer and create a transmittal forms for those.
Please follow the steps below to create a transmittal for a specific amount of recipients:
For W3 Transmittal:
- Go to Print Forms -> Print Tax Forms
- Select the Payer
- Select W-2 in the Tax Forms Drop Down
- Verify if all the Recipients are located in the bottom box: Recipients/Payees with Forms Printed
If they are not, please use the SELECT ALL RECIPIENTS Button and use the Down button to move them all to the bottom box
After this all the Recipient Names should be on the bottom box as shown:
- Under Tax Forms Select W-3
- Click on the Recipient Name who you wish to include in the W3 Transmittal - (Their Name will be highlighted in blue)
- Select Print to receive a Message in regards to Printing the W3. Follow prompt on the message to print.