If you are receiving a message stating that the .NET Framework 4.6.1 or higher is required to utilize the software, or you receive a Microsoft .NET Error, please follow the directions below to download the .NET Framework Installer.
1. Visit the website: https://dotnet.microsoft.com/en-us/download/dotnet-framework
(Note: You will need to click on the drop down arrow - See Screen Shot Below)
2. Scroll down towards the bottom of the Page and look for .Net Framework 4.6.1 As shown in the Image
3. Select the Web Installer to download the Runtime Engine for .NET Framework
4. This will prompt you to download the file: NDP461-KB3102438-Web.exe and show you the Thank You Screen as shown below
5. Depending on the browser the downloaded file location will differ. Once you find the file, double click to run the .Net Framework installer.
Note: To find the file you may need to search in your Windows download folder. Access this folder through Windows File Explorer. Right click Windows Start Button and select File Explorer.
Useful Information provided by Microsoft: