How to reset Recipients in the E-file My Forms Page to resubmit Click on the Link Below:
Note: E-file is available mid-November to October 31st (tax filing year). We start transmitting to the IRS in mid-January when the IRS open there site.
1) Once you have created your e-file account, click E-file My Forms from the Account Created screen or select E-file My Forms from the E-File menu drop-down
2) Select to e-file Single Payer or Multiple Payers. The Single Payer option allows you to e-file the recipients one payer at a time (if you select Single Payer continue onto Step 4). The Multiple Payer option allows you to choose multiple payers to e-file at once, however all available recipients to e-file will automatically be selected, so you do not have the option to select specific recipients (if you select Multiple Payers move onto Step 6).
3) On the E-file My Forms screen, select the form type you want to e-file, from the Select Form drop-down menu.
4) Select the payer you want to e-file from the Select Payer drop-down
Note: when selecting Multiple Payers a pop-up message will appear reminding you how this option works.
5) Select the recipients you want to e-file from the Recipients without forms e-filed window.
6) Select the payers you want to e-file from the Payers without forms e-filed window.
7) Click E-file to upload your forms to the e-file site.
8) Once your forms have been uploaded a pop-up message will appear reading “Uploading. Please wait....
If your forms have errors, a pop-up message will appear reading “There are error(s) in your file.” Click "SAVE ALL FORMS" You will need to click the three dots (...) next to the recipient information and click on Manage Recipient and click the pencil icon EDIT and proceed to correct any errors or Save All Forms and edit them from Form in Progress
Note: If no forms were uploaded to the efile site it could be your antivirus of firewall is blocking the upload.
You will need to run the software as an Admin - https://support.custsupp.com/hc/en-us/articles/4417139922715-How-To-Efile-Run-as-Administrator-
1. Close the browse
2. Close the TaxRight/Laser Link or ACA software.
3. On your desktop "Right Click" the TaxRight/Laser Link or ACA Icon
4. Run as Administrator this will open your software
5. Select Efile My Forms again log in using you email and password
6. Select Form type and Payer
(if your Recipients are under Recipients E-filed you will need to reset & move them back to Select Recipients to E-file)
7. The efile site will open "Review Your Imported Forms" click Save All Forms this will move them to Forms In Progress
8. Save All Forms
8) If your forms were uploaded successfully a web page will open within the software and you will be brought to the Forms In Progress page on the e-file site.
On this page you can run a Summary or Totals report to check the data entered, you can view and/or edit the forms uploaded from your software, delete forms not needed and checkout forms to e-file.
9) When you are ready to e-file your forms check the box next to the Payer or select the form that you want e-file. If you are selecting all forms click the ‘Select all XX items’ link above the grid to ensure that all forms are selected and not just the visible forms on page 1.
10) After selecting the forms you want to checkout, select the service option of E-file and Delivery or E-file Only, then click Add to Cart. (e-file credits from software only apply to E-file only)
11) Once your forms are in the cart, click Proceed to Checkout.
12) On the next page, review the Affidavit and check the box to confirm you read it, then click Submit.
13) On the last page, enter your credit card information and click Place Order.
14) Once your order is placed you will navigate to the Payment Successful page. You can print this page for your records, however an invoice will be emailed to you as well. Click Proceed to Next Step.
15) Your filing process will be completed as you are navigated to the Filed Forms page, where you can track and view the status of your filings.
Note: You will also be able to print your forms from this page by selecting the copy you wish to print or save to a PDF.
17) You can check the status of your order at any time by selecting under the Efile tab in your software - Check Status of Efile. You can verity when your forms were Submitted and Accepted by the IRS/SSA, printing additional forms, printing an Invoice.
After you Ran as Administrator and efile but no forms were uploaded you will need to import them from the efile site: https://support.custsupp.com/hc/en-us/articles/4416144383003-How-to-Manually-Import-to-the-Efile-site-from-the-Software-
How much is it to Efile Cost: https://support.custsupp.com/hc/en-us/articles/210239746-How-much-does-it-to-cost-to-eFile-in-2021